---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 3:41 PM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

*Good afternoon!   The temperatures have started dropping and that has
really been a welcome change in South Georgia.  This change should help as
you enter into your breeding and/or calving seasons.*

*Please let me know if you should need a catalog or additional info on the
following events:  *

*November 4:  Mountain Laurel Santa Gertrudis Sale, Calhoun, GA*

*November 18:  Timberland Cattle Angus Bull, SimAngus Bull, and Commercial
Female Sale, Vernon, AL*

*November 20-22:  AI Training School, Baconton, GA*

*December 1:  Calhoun Performance Tested Bull Sale, Calhoun, GA*

*December 9:  Strickland & Driggers 6th Annual Joint Angus, SimAngus, and
Simmental Bull Sale, Glennville, GA*

*Thank you for your interest!  If I may be of assistance to you prior to or
during any of the events listed above, just let me know.*
--

*Patsie T. Cannon*

*Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.*

*   PO Box 500*