From: Erin Christensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 5:58 PM
Subject: Inquiry-Based Lessons Needed

Good afternoon,

I am compiling a database of inquiry-based lessons in agricultural
education for my Master's degree final project, and I need your lessons! I
will align all lessons with National AFNR Standards, format, organize by
career pathway, and release the lessons for anyone to use online. You will
be given credit for your lessons, and I plan to release the final project
by the end of this month.

Would you send me a few of your best lessons in any and all career
pathways? I sincerely appreciate getting your lessons to add into this
resource for teachers.

If you know of other teachers I could contact for lesson plans, please let
me know!

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Erin Christensen

Christa Steinkamp