*Teachers - I've had many requests, here is the tentative information.  The
t-shirt proof is not attached and this has not been fully vetted by 4-H at
this time.  Please watch for updates.*

*RW*

*2017 FFA/4-H Georgia State Rabbit Show*

Open to any Georgia FFA or 4-H member

December 9, 2017

Dublin, Georgia

Location: West Laurens High School - Ag. Education Department

3692 Highway 257

Dexter, Georgia 31019     *Use this address to get to location*

Once at the school - drive around back and look for the greenhouse.  Enter
in the door to the shop.

Check in:  11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Show Starts:  1:00 PM

Entry fee:  $5 per rabbit

*T-shirts will be made if we have 25 sign up for them.  *T-shirt design is
attached T-shirt sizes should be entered on the google document when
entering the rabbits.  Cost of t-shirts is $10.  T-shirt proof is attached.

*T-shirt order must be in by 4 PM on Monday, November 27th.  You do not
have to have a rabbit to order shirt.*

You will be able to enter 3 rabbits at a time on the google document.
There is no limit to the number of entries.  The rules are attached.  The
T-shirt proof is attached.

Here is the address for the google document for entries:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3f1_E8IYsqboAb2yiStC-
i9oQudgcNQqtqIi0zAl0d7EZ3g/viewform

4-H members defined - An exhibitor must be in the 1st grade or older on
September 1, 2017 and cannot have completed high school.  The Champion of
the State Rabbit Show will not be recognized at the Special Events Banquet
at the Georgia 4-H State Congress and will not be recommended for Master
4-H Status.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher