Teachers

Just a few reminders for this weekend's Dairy CDE

*Friday *
5 to 5:30 pm registration in the lobby of Chambliss Building (next to the
big parking lot)

5:30 Junior test and Senior Team Activity
6:00 Senior test

*Saturday*
7:30 - bring your students to the UGA Tifton Campus Dairy- I will have maps
Friday at registration
After Judging, return to Yow Building at ABAC for reasons- *We will need
some buses to bring the Student back to ABAC- *If you have a bus please
help.

Students will need to bring a clipboard and 2 pencils. We will furnish ink
pens Friday night for the students to ink their answers in for the test.

The weather forecast for Saturday is lows in the mid 50's and highs in the
mid 70's with a 20% chance of rain.

We will give out paper for reason notes at the Dairy so please do not let
the students bring paper.

If you have questions please let me or your Area Animal Science know.

see you this weekend
--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher