Remember that Agricultural Education Hall of Fame Nominations are TODAY, November 14th!  Please identify a retired teacher in your community that is deserving to be elected into the Agricultural Education Hall of Fame. This is a great way to honor some of the individuals that have given so much to our profession. Feel free to forward this email to any retired teachers or other parties that may be interested in nominating someone. This is a tremendous honor that we can bestow on some of Georgia's best Agriculture Educators so please take the time to fill out an application. Please return the completed application to me by November 14, 2017. If there is any way that I can assist you in completing the application form attached just let me know.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher