It’s almost Thanksgiving, so I hope you all are enjoying a nice long break! This is just a reminder to RSVP by November 29th if you would like to bring your students for pizza and a movie at UGA Tifton on Dec. 1st. There is no requirement to stay for the movie. If you just want to eat and allow students to hang out and then leave at your convenience, feel free. Also, no worries if you can’t arrive right at 6:30! We’ll have pizza out and available throughout the night.

Below is the original information about the event:

UGA Tifton would like to invite you and your students to pizza and a movie on Friday night from 6:30-9:00. I know there are some contests taking place Friday night, but as your group finishes up, you can head on over to the NESPAL building (directions to NESPAL attached). Pizza will be ready by 6:30 and the movie will begin at 7:00. During that time, we will also have our student center open so that students can play games (corn hole, ping pong, pool, etc) and hang out. Our study center will be open as well if some students want to study. If you are interested in a specific study room for your students, we can set that up for you too! We will have UGA Tifton faculty and students on campus to assist and guide you that night.

We would also like to offer you and your students the opportunity to tour our campus! There are two different ways to take advantage of this opportunity.
1. You can schedule a tour with us for your chapter to tour any time on Friday or on Saturday after 2:00.
2. If your students finish their contests and are looking for something to do, we will be offering impromptu tours of our campus throughout the day on Saturday. Students can simply follow the path outlined on the map (attached) and meet us on the UGA Tifton campus. It looks far, but Mrs. Lastly assures me she walks it quite often 😊 We will have a sign and students to meet them at the entrance road to UGA Tifton across from the ABAC pool. Walking tours will be available from 10 AM to 1 PM.

Please RSVP by November 29th if you would like to bring your students for pizza and a movie on Dec. 1st. Also, during that same time, let me know if you would like to sign your chapter up for a tour of UGA Tifton. Regardless, the walking tours will be offered from 10-1 on Saturday for students as they finish their contests. No need to RSVP for those.

We are looking forward to having your FFA members in Tifton and would love to help in any way possible during that time! Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your time here more enjoyable!

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Katie

Katie Murray
Tifton Campus | Admissions Counselor
O: 229. 386.3077 | C: 229.454.0239
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UGAtiftoncampus/> [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/UGATifton>  [Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/ugatifton/>  [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxJXHxljHg0&t=1s>  [Snapchat] <https://www.snapchat.com/add/ugatifton>
STAY CLOSE. GO FAR.