---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 3:41 PM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon!   The temperatures have started dropping and that has really been a welcome change in South Georgia.  This change should help as you enter into your breeding and/or calving seasons.

Please let me know if you should need a catalog or additional info on the following events:

November 4:  Mountain Laurel Santa Gertrudis Sale, Calhoun, GA

November 18:  Timberland Cattle Angus Bull, SimAngus Bull, and Commercial Female Sale, Vernon, AL

November 20-22:  AI Training School, Baconton, GA

December 1:  Calhoun Performance Tested Bull Sale, Calhoun, GA

December 9:  Strickland & Driggers 6th Annual Joint Angus, SimAngus, and Simmental Bull Sale, Glennville, GA

Thank you for your interest!  If I may be of assistance to you prior to or during any of the events listed above, just let me know.
--

Patsie T. Cannon

Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.

   PO Box 500