---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Malone Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Subject: Rootin' Up Nuggets How Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Please save the date for our Lumpkin County FFA Rootin' Up Nuggets Hog Show at Lumpkin County High School, Dahlonega, GA.
The show will be January 20, 2018.  I will send out the Entry forms & t-shirt proof soon!
Thank you for your support!
Malone Harrell

--
Ms. Malone Harrell
Agriculture Education Teacher/FFA Advisor

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission