---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 9:23 PM
Subject: New Reports Online for UGA Beef Programs
Cc: Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>, Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>, Travis D Turnquist <[log in to unmask]>, MICHAEL ANDREW Keeler <[log in to unmask]>, Sandra J Mcneill <[log in to unmask]>, Karen D Rapp <[log in to unmask]>

Good evening fellow cattle enthusiasts,

It’s been a busy week for Extension beef programs in Georgia and we’d like to share the following reports available for a few of our programs:

The following reports are ready and online for your viewing pleasures at our website: www.ugabeef.com

·         Tifton Bull 28 Day Report

·         Calhoun Bull 112 Day Report

·         Tifton HERD Report 2

You’ll notice that our website is newly redesigned and hopefully more easy to navigate your way through.

Be on the lookout on our website for the 48th Calhoun Bull Evaluation Sale catalog to be held December 1st

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Grace Nyhuis

Program Coordinator III

Animal & Dairy Science Department

The University of Georgia - Tifton Campus

2360 Rainwater Rd

Tifton, GA 31793

Phone: 229-386-3683

Fax: 229-391-2517