---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cecily Bullock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Hogs of Hazzard Pig Show Entry Form and Rules
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Can you please send this out on the listserv? The Hogs of Hazzard Pig Show will be February 3rd at 10:00am at the Newton College and Career Academy Livestock Facility. Check in will be on Friday, February 2 from 5:00pm-8:00pm and Saturday, February 3 from 7:00am-9:00am.

We have t-shirts on sale again this year. They are long sleeve and cost $20.00. Any questions, can contact me at [log in to unmask]us

Thanks,

Cecily Bullock

Newton College and Career Academy

Agricultural Education