Please see email request from graduate student who is looking for Ag Ed lesson plans for their Master's degree. Please reply directly to Erin ([log in to unmask]) if you are interested in helping her.

Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erin Christensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 5:58 PM
Subject: Inquiry-Based Lessons Needed

Good afternoon,

I am compiling a database of inquiry-based lessons in agricultural education for my Master's degree final project, and I need your lessons! I will align all lessons with National AFNR Standards, format, organize by career pathway, and release the lessons for anyone to use online. You will be given credit for your lessons, and I plan to release the final project by the end of this month.

Would you send me a few of your best lessons in any and all career pathways? I sincerely appreciate getting your lessons to add into this resource for teachers.

If you know of other teachers I could contact for lesson plans, please let me know!

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Erin Christensen

--
Christa Steinkamp