---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jamey Stodghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:12 AM
Subject: Answers About Payout at Coffee County Showdown

Thanks for your interest! I have had several emails, texts, and calls so i wanted to go ahead and put this out there.

It is our hope (no guarantee) to be able to pay back through 5th place in class. However, that will be determined once we see how much response we have to our show.

This is a CASH jackpot no ribbons for class placings only cash.

The Champion Showman in each class will receive a banner and cash. We will pay down as far as we can on the $5 showmanship entry fee. Hoping (no guarantee) to be able to pay back through 3rd place.

The Top 5 Overall Market and Breeding Hogs will receive a banner and cash.

The barn penning and wash pens at our facility are heated. The water is not heated.

The show ring and arena area is heated and cooled.

There will be a concession stand provided at the show.

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me. Again, Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you soon.

Thanks
js

--
Christa Steinkamp