---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katie Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 11:14 AM
Subject: Opportunities in Tifton on Super Saturday

Happy Thursday Ag Teachers!

I know that many of you are gearing up for Super Saturday on Dec 1 & 2 and
UGA Tifton has a couple of opportunities we would love to make available to
your students while you are in Tifton that weekend!

First, we would like to invite you and your students to pizza and a movie
on Friday night from 6:30-9:00. I know there are some contests taking place
Friday night, but as your group finishes up, you can head on over to the
NESPAL building (directions attached). Pizza will be ready by 6:30 and the
movie will begin at 7:00. During that time, we will also have our student
center open so that students can play games (corn hole, ping pong, pool,
etc) and hang out. Our study center will be open as well if some students
want to study. If you are interested in a specific study room for your
students, we can set that up for you too! We will have UGA Tifton faculty
and students on campus to assist and guide you that night.

Second, we would like to offer you and your students the opportunity to
tour our campus! There are two different ways to take advantage of this
opportunity.

1. You can schedule a tour with us for your chapter to tour any time on
Friday or on Saturday after 2:00.

2. If your students finish their contests and are looking for something to
do, we will be offering impromptu tours of our campus throughout the day on
Saturday. Students can simply follow the path on the outlined map and meet
us on the UGA Tifton campus. It looks far, but Mrs. Lastly assures me she
walks it quite often 😊 We will have a sign and students to meet them at
the entrance road to UGA Tifton across from the ABAC pool. Walking tours
will be available from 10 AM to 1 PM.

*Please RSVP by November 29th if you would like to bring your students for
pizza and a movie on Dec. 1st. Also, during that same time, let me know if
you would like to sign your chapter up for a tour of UGA Tifton.*
Regardless, the walking tours will be offered from 10-1 on Saturday for
students as they finish their contests. No need to RSVP for those.

We are looking forward to having your FFA members in Tifton and would love
to help in any way possible during that time! Please let me know if there
is anything we can do to make your time here more enjoyable!

*Katie Murray*

Tifton Campus | *Admissions Counselor*

O: 229. 386.3077 <(229)%20386-3077> | C: 229.454.0239 <(229)%20454-0239>

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/UGAtiftoncampus/> [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/UGATifton> [image: Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/ugatifton/> [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxJXHxljHg0&t=1s> [image: Snapchat]