Ag. teachers,

The Islands FFA Chapter will be hosting the third annual Veterinary Science Invitational Career Development Event!

Please read the following details concerning the event:

  *   The Veterinary Science CDE will take place on Friday, February 9, 2018 at Fort Valley State University. This coincides with the FFA CDE Day events at FVSU. <http://www.oatlandisland.org/>
  *   Registration will be at 3:30pm. Contest starts at 4:00 pm.
  *   Attached are guidelines for the event. National FFA updated their guidelines this year so a few changes were necessary. Please review the identification lists and practicums for both the junior and senior contests.
  *   We will announce award winners following the competition. Scorecards will be returned to advisors after awards presentation. Advisors and their students can then walk through the contest and judges will be on hand to answer any questions or demonstrate any practicums. We want this to be a learning experience for all!
  *   Registration is now available. The registration deadline is Friday, January 19th. Please register using the link below.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting started with training a team. Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much!

Myria

<https://goo.gl/forms/yUznZc2XjAFZnYYK2>

https://goo.gl/forms/27Y9ffYReUhAFGxl1