Dear Ag Teachers,

I hope each of you enjoyed a restful and meaningful Thanksgiving Holiday.

The first round of State CDE’s are coming up this Friday and Saturday. Best Wishes to all advisors and your FFA members that will be participating this year.

Below is the message from Mr. Lastly regarding the events, and the agenda is attached.

I humbly request that everyone make the effort to attend the 2:00 pm awards session. I have been assured by the State AgEd team that this ceremony will be efficient, to the point and well worth your effort to attend. What better way to recognize those students and chapters that excel in these events? I hope to see you all there as we experience another great moment of student success.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East