Teachers

Just a few reminders for this weekend's Dairy CDE

Friday
5 to 5:30 pm registration in the lobby of Chambliss Building (next to the big parking lot)

5:30 Junior test and Senior Team Activity
6:00 Senior test

Saturday
7:30 - bring your students to the UGA Tifton Campus Dairy- I will have maps Friday at registration
After Judging, return to Yow Building at ABAC for reasons- We will need some buses to bring the Student back to ABAC- If you have a bus please help.

Students will need to bring a clipboard and 2 pencils. We will furnish ink pens Friday night for the students to ink their answers in for the test.

The weather forecast for Saturday is lows in the mid 50's and highs in the mid 70's with a 20% chance of rain.

We will give out paper for reason notes at the Dairy so please do not let the students bring paper.

If you have questions please let me or your Area Animal Science know.

see you this weekend
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher