Attached is the list of the chapters who earned 100% FFA membership by the October 15 deadline. The agricultural education teachers at each of these chapters will receive a gift at the GVATA Mid-Winter conference. As you review the list, be sure to select the correct Region tab at the bottom of the page.

If you believe that your chapter should be listed but is not, feel free to make contact with me. However, two items to check first are 1) your student enrollment page and 2) your account balance.

Student Enrollment Page
If you have students listed on your Student Enrollment page that are not in your program (not enrolled in classes this year) they are counting toward your membership percentage. Once those students are moved to the deleted student file, your membership percentage of the students actually in your program this year (enrolled in classes) will be correct.

Account Balance
If your chapter shows a balance due for membership dues/fees, then your membership has not been fully processed.

Please let me know if you have questions. Have a great rest of your week.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA