The clinic will be held on Saturday, January 6, 2018 unless weather is not permitting and in which case, it will be held on Saturday, January 13, 2018.

At the UGA Equestrian Team Riding Complex - 1171 Ashtondale Road, Bishop GA

The schedule will go as follows:

Georgia Horse Judging Clinic Schedule 01/06/18
*Please be here before 12pm so that we can start on time. Please do not arrive before 11am.

Registration will be on gaaged.org. Please bring a $20.00 Starbucks gift card so that we can extend our appreciation to the riders of the UGA Equestrian Team.

Competition will start promptly at 12:00 NOON.

12:00pm- Welcome and Intro to Halter
12:10pm- Performance Halter Mares
12:25pm- Judges reasons for Performance Halter Mares
12:35pm- Performance Halter Geldings
12:50pm- Judges reasons for Performance Halter Geldings
1:00pm- Intro to Horsemanship
1:15pm- Horsemanship Class
1:35pm- Judges Reasons for Horsemanship (Questions)
1:45pm- Short 10 min break
1:55pm-  Intro to Western Pleasure
2:05pm-  Western Pleasure Class
2:20pm- Judges Reasons for WP (Questions)
2:30pm- Intro to Hunter Under Saddle
2:40pm- Hunter Under Saddle Class
3:00pm- Judges reasons to HUS (Questions)
3:10pm- Conclusion/ Questions/ etc. Thanks for coming!

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell