Remember that Agricultural Education Hall of Fame Nominations are TOMORROW,
November 14th!  Please identify a retired teacher in your community that is
deserving to be elected into the Agricultural Education Hall of Fame. This
is a great way to honor some of the individuals that have given so much to
our profession. Feel free to forward this email to any retired teachers or
other parties that may be interested in nominating someone. This is a
tremendous honor that we can bestow on some of Georgia's best Agriculture
Educators so please take the time to fill out an application. Please return
the completed application to me by November 14, 2017. If there is any way
that I can assist you in completing the application form attached just let
me know.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher