Area 1 Livestock Results:

Congratulations to all the FFA members that participated in the Area 1
Livestock Judging Contest last night. Thank you to the Gilmer County
Agriculture Center for the use of the facility and to the Ag Teachers Mike
Bushey, David Bushey, Paul Little and Nick Cantrell for their assistance in
coordinating the event and securing animals. Thank you also to our Area I
officer Madison Christol and Daylan Smith for their valuable assistance.  I
very much appreciate the great group of officials and reason takers Mr.
Gary Minyard, Lee Crump, Tim Street, Gibson Priest, Christa Steinkamp, and
Sidney Bell.

Best of luck to these top two teams as they advance to the State Contest to
represent Area I.

Senior Teams
First Place - Murray County High School

Second Place - Sonoraville High School

Sr. High Individual - Thomas Martin, Murray County High School

Junior Teams
First Place - Bagley Middle School

Second Place - Sonoraville High School

Jr. High Individual - Gabrielle Ralston, Sonoraville High School

Full results are attached. If you have any misspelled student names, please
let me know so we can correct it on our CDE Certificate Master.

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell