Please see the below message from Mr. Watkins regarding today’s CDE’s at Franklin County High School.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cale Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 1, 2017 at 10:13:35 PM EDT
To: Kent Benson <[log in to unmask]>, Brandon Ray <[log in to unmask]>, Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>, Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Interview and Ag Sales CDE at Franklin County

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Job Interview and Ag. Sales CDE tomorrow at Franklin Co. High.  Attached you will find a map that has parking for the event highlighted in yellow.  Our administration is encouraging everyone to park in the bus parking, which is located beside the cafeteria.   We will use the cafeteria as the general holding area until we disperse everyone to their individual competition area.  Please do not arrive before 4:00 p.m.  We also have a poultry growers meeting in the Agriculture Center, so please try to avoid that area.

--
Cale Watkins
Franklin Co. High School