Congratulations to the following students for placing first and second in
Area 3 and 4 Junior and Senior Floriculture event.
First off let me start by thanking Dr. Argene Claxton and Mr. Chris Corzine
for running this event while I was at Institute II of the UGA AGL Class.
Also thank you to the numerous teachers that helped serve as group leaders,
take up shirt money, and all the other details that running a contest
entails.

*Junior Floriculture*
*Area 3*
1st Place - Warner Robins Middle - Tripp Tolleson, Advisor
2nd Place - Perry Middle - Ashley Whiddon, Advisor
Carmen Mueller from Veterans High was the high individual in the event.

*Area 4*
1st Place - West Laurens High - Kasey Jackson, Advisor
2nd Place - East Laurens Middle - Morgan Watt Hinz, Advisor
Haley Smith from South Effingham Middle was the high individual in the
event.

*Senior Floriculture*
*Area 3*
1st Place - Veterans High, Jeff Wilson Advisor
2nd Place - Mary Persons, Bill Waldrep Advisor
Jacob Davidson of Veterans was the high individual in the event.

*Area 4*
1st Place - West Laurens High - Kasey Jackson, Advisor
2nd Place - Screven Co High - Cali Smith, Advisor
Sean West of Evans High was the high individual in the event.

Best wishes to each of the above students as they represent Central Region
at the State CDEs in February.

Remember to click the links below to complete Teacher and Student surveys
for each CDE you have participated in this week.

Central Region CDE Advisor Survey FY18
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1u_gZsbY-UpAI9ftlaBCPKSm2nz4teaufGAHwAxoSXaw/edit?usp=drive_web>

Central Region CDE Student Survey FY18
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/10uh_6-wbpUmjnXYFupKj_RuaRSj2FpEZe9_iGQLuICU/edit?usp=drive_web>