workshop please
email me so we can work them into the schedule.

*Winter Beginning Teacher Workshop*

Tuesday, January 16, 2017

(before GVATA Mid-Winter Conference)

GA FFA/ FCCLA Center

Walters Hall

Covington, GA

10:00AM – 2:30 PM

*Agenda*

*This workshop is designed to help teachers in their first few years
of teaching fill out successful student leadership applications.*

10:00               Welcome
   Chris Corzine

10:05              Meeting Extended Day/ Year Standards    Ricky Wheeler

10:25              Middle School Record Books                    Kevin Jump

10:45              National FFA Week Observation                 Ricky
Wheeler

11:05              State FFA Degrees
 Barry Norris

11:30               Proficiency Applications
Kevin Jump

12:00               Lunch provided by GVATA

1:00                 National Chapter Applications
Barry Norris

1:30                 Secretary Books
Ricky Wheeler

                        Reporters Book