---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kellie Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Middle School Teachers
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Could you send this out on the state list serv please?

On Thursday 12-7-17, I sent out an email to all of the middle school
teachers from my grad school email ([log in to unmask]).  I just
wanted to make sure everyone recieved it.  It contains information about a
survey for my masters degree.  If a middle school teacher did not recieve
it please email me and I will forward it to you.  Please consider taking
10-15 minutes to fill it out.

Thanks so much.
--
Kellie Daniel
BCMS Ag. Ed.

*Confidentiality Notice:*  This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential
message.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education