---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alyssa Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:03 PM
Subject: 24' x 48' Greenhouse Photographs
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

When you have the opportunity, would you please send this out to the listserv? Thank you so much!

Good Afternoon!

Russell Middle School is in its inaugural year as an agriculture education program. Recently, I met with my county to review the greenhouse proposal that I had obtained from Atlas Greenhouse and to discuss construction of a greenhouse. There is concern about the aesthetics of the greenhouse and how it will look and be maintained as it ages. The aesthetics will be taken into consideration when considering location of the greenhouse. They would like to see photographs or examples of what a 24 'x 48' greenhouse would look like over time. If you have a 24' x 48' greenhouse, I would greatly appreciate it if you would snap a quick picture of the exterior of your greenhouse, especially if you have taken steps to beautify the area surrounding the greenhouse. This would help me immensely as we discuss our steps moving forward in the location of our new greenhouse.

Photographs may be sent to [log in to unmask]us. Thank you for your assistance and support as we build our program at Russell Middle School!

Thanks so much,
Alyssa Flanders
Agriculture – Russell Middle School
Ph: 770-867-8181 Fax: 770-868-1215
"To Develop Lifelong Learners in an Environment of Mutual Respect”
[cid:[log in to unmask]30833970]

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education