---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:13 AM
Subject: School Barn/ Farm Information.
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers,

If you don't mind helping me out I would appreciate it.

If you have a school barn that allows student projects to be housed there , and you have a written agreement on how things at the barn are handled as far as cost to keep projects there, rules of the barn, would you please send email it to me at [log in to unmask]  Also, If you have dimensions and pictures  of your facility I would appreciate those also. I am looking for information to help make some decisions and proposals .

Matt Howell

Ag Instructor/ FFA Advisor

Brooks County High School

1801 Moultrie Highway