---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jillian Fain Bohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:22 PM
Subject: FW: 2018 UGA Commercial Dairy Heifer Show
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, will you please circulate the information below to interested FFA advisors.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Attached is information regarding the 2018 UGA Commercial Dairy Heifer Show to be held in Athens, GA on February 10th, 2018. The UGA Dairy Science Club would like to officially invite all 4-H and FFA youth involved in the Commercial Dairy Heifer Project to attend!  Please let me know if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Jillian

Jillian Fain Bohlen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
University of Georgia