---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kellie Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Middle School Teachers
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Could you send this out on the state list serv please?

On Thursday 12-7-17, I sent out an email to all of the middle school teachers from my grad school email ([log in to unmask]).  I just wanted to make sure everyone recieved it.  It contains information about a survey for my masters degree.  If a middle school teacher did not recieve it please email me and I will forward it to you.  Please consider taking 10-15 minutes to fill it out.

Thanks so much.
--
Kellie Daniel
BCMS Ag. Ed.

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission