On behalf of the Georgia FFA Alumni, It is my honor to make the following announcement:

Each year there is a ceremony that recognizes the accomplishments and successful careers of Agriculture Teachers. The Georgia FFA Alumni sponsors the Georgia Agricultural Education Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Here is a link to those that are already in the Georgia Agricultural Education Teacher Hall of Fame - http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=369

I am pleased to announce that the 2018 Georgia Agricultural Education Teacher Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be held at the FFA Camp near Covington, Georgia on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in the Terry England Leadership Center. This year the Honoree will be: Dr. D.J. Sheppard

Please make plans to attend and help celebrate with Dr. Sheppard as we make him an official member of the Georgia AgEd Teacher Hall of Fame. He is definitely already a member by reputation, but it will be a great event to make it official. I hope each of you will plan to attend.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East