*RESULTS ARE IN* *all my plant lovers!!!*

WOW what a crowd last night at the Area 5 Floriculture CDEs! Thank you for
all your hard work to prepare students for these two great Career
Development Events.

Please take a moment to fill out the surveys below. This will help the CDEs
become better in the future.

Teachers Survey
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYupjwdZEDoAAiTHzQrihoPFwH7v1pAMpzi7oC44V8QswXnw/viewform>

Student Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u98QOwQJgHt5sdfxT5Aigx0_Z3-2r-cSgxnh4gC1ZqY/edit>

*Thank yous* go out to all the teachers that helped me by giving up their
time to be group leaders. Because of you the event was a success!

Congratulations to the following teams that will be representing Area 5 at
the State CDEs in Fort Valley in February:

*Junior Division:*
1st - Pelham High School - Advisor - Justin Sealy
2nd - Pelham Middle School - Advisor - Will Burt

High Individual - Mary Walton - Pelham High - Advisor - Justin Sealy

*Senior Division:*
1st - Pelham High School - Advisor - Justin Sealy
2nd - Seminole County High - Advisor - Holly Garcia

High Individual - Clifton Edwards - Pelham High - Advisor - Justin Sealy

Attached are the results. There are two tabs.

Look for a email later today with a power point for ID and a press release
attached.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *