*RESULTS ARE IN* *all my plant lovers!!!*

WOW what a crowd last night at the Area 6 Floriculture CDEs! There was an
increase in both the senior and junior events. Thank you for all your hard
work to prepare students for these two great Career Development Events.

Please take a moment to fill out the surveys below. This will help the CDEs
become better in the future.

Teachers Survey
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYupjwdZEDoAAiTHzQrihoPFwH7v1pAMpzi7oC44V8QswXnw/viewform>

Student Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u98QOwQJgHt5sdfxT5Aigx0_Z3-2r-cSgxnh4gC1ZqY/edit>

*Thank you* Wayne County FFA for hosting the event!  *Thank yous* go out to
all the teachers that helped me by giving up their time to be group
leaders. Because of you the event was a success!

Congratulations to the following teams that will be representing Area 6 at
the State CDEs in Fort Valley in February:

*Junior Division:*
1st - Appling County Middle - Advisor - Ricky Barnes
2nd - Echols County High - Advisor - Shelby Corbett
*High individual - Payton Brooker - Appling County High - Advisor - Van
Mills *

*Senior Division:*
1st - Coffee County High - Advisor - Josh Rogers
2nd - Appling County High - Advisor - Van Mills
*High Individual - Kara Vaughn - Coffee County High - Advisor - Josh
Rogers *

Attached are the results. There are two tabs.

Look for a email on Friday with a power point for ID and a press release
attached. Thank you all again. I enjoy how we continue to *GROW! *
--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *