Ahhhh another round of CDEs are behind us and now we can see the Christmas holiday ahead!

Don't forget to promote what you do in your local communities. One of the best ways to build support for your program is to promote your students! Please click the link below to view the CDE pictures take during the CDEs this week. The Area Officers are wonderful at capturing your students in act during the CDEs. Use these as you need to or some of your own. Attached you will find a press release for the Floriculture CDE. Use this how you choose also.

PHOTO GALLERY HERE

Don't forget the CDE Surveys. This information will help us to make events better in the future and help with the revision process that will be taking place in 2018.
Teachers Survey
Student Survey

Also attached are the plants and disorders from the Floriculture CDEs this week. Have a teachable moment with your students today and learn some new plants.

Again thank you all for what you do each and everyday. As the holidays get close we know the students become more crazy! You can do this!!
--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education