Good afternoon my South Region parliamentarians!

The Area 5 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE will take place on January 9, 2018 and will be at ABAC. You can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and sign your team up now until January 4 at 11 pm.

The day of the event will have the following time line.

2:30 PM Registration Begins
3:00 CDE will Start .
ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30 PM

The Area 6 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE will take place on January 11, 2018 and will be at Brantley County Middle School. You can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and sign your team up now until January 4 at 11 pm.

The day of the event will have the following time line.

2:30 PM Registration Begins
3:00 CDE will Start .
ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30 PM

If you have questions please let me know.

Please make sure that you read all the CDE Guidelines for these events. Below are the links for each CDE.

Conduct of Chapter Meeting LDE Guidelines HERE

Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE Guidelines HERE

Links to YouTube Videos:
CCM
Parli Pro

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! I am excited to see all the chapters in the South Region as we GROW this Leadership Development Event!!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education