RESULTS ARE IN all my plant lovers!!!

WOW what a crowd last night at the Area 6 Floriculture CDEs! There was an increase in both the senior and junior events. Thank you for all your hard work to prepare students for these two great Career Development Events.

Please take a moment to fill out the surveys below. This will help the CDEs become better in the future.

Teachers Survey

Student Survey

Thank you Wayne County FFA for hosting the event!  Thank yous go out to all the teachers that helped me by giving up their time to be group leaders. Because of you the event was a success!

Congratulations to the following teams that will be representing Area 6 at the State CDEs in Fort Valley in February:

Junior Division:
1st - Appling County Middle - Advisor - Ricky Barnes
2nd - Echols County High - Advisor - Shelby Corbett
High individual - Payton Brooker - Appling County High - Advisor - Van Mills

Senior Division:
1st - Coffee County High - Advisor - Josh Rogers
2nd - Appling County High - Advisor - Van Mills
High Individual - Kara Vaughn - Coffee County High - Advisor - Josh Rogers

Attached are the results. There are two tabs.

Look for a email on Friday with a power point for ID and a press release attached. Thank you all again. I enjoy how we continue to GROW!
--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education