Forwarding meeting announcement.
Best regards,
Ed

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	polyploidy meeting
Date: 	Wed, 06 Dec 2017 21:38:01 +0000
From: 	Don Fox, Ph.D. <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	Ed Orias <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Eduardo,

I’m writing to ask that you save the date for an exciting new meeting,
dedicated entirely to the biology of polyploidy. The location is the
MDIBL in Bar Harbor, ME, and the dates are Oct 13-14, 2018. As you’ll
see from our website: https://mdibl.org/conference/polyploidy/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mdibl.org_conference_polyploidy_&d=DwMC-g&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=zFm_7MVyx3bTJEa2taNRIg&m=LRv-J7oq6edlrCaCr6ML5ZDetL-dNQneCTdrHJDP0s4&s=-gp12WZLD321qDwo7wIipb13vZO8R5HSWnuTEXtFXSc&e=> ,
we already have a great lineup of invited speakers from diverse model
systems that investigate distinct properties of polyploidy. We
anticipate having many more speaker slots available, as well as a poster
session. We hope that you and your lab members will be able to attend!

Session topics of the meeting include:

 1. Polyploid genome alterations
 2. Polyploidy in organ development
 3. Polyploidy in organ physiology
 4. Polyploidy in organ repair
 5. Polyploid syncytia
 6. Polyploidy in disease

I or one of the other organizers will be in touch in the near future
regarding advance registration and additional meeting details.

All the best,

--

Don Fox

Assistant Professor

Department of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology

Department of Cell Biology

Duke University Medical Center

919-613-8756

_http://www.foxlabduke.com/_