Dear all,

I recently moved to the Max Planck Institute of Developmental Biology, in Tuebingen, Germany, and am recruiting. If you know someone that’s looking for a position, I’d appreciate you pointing them in my direction.

I’m currently looking for both a good, molecularly-inclined postdoc <https://www.eb.tuebingen.mpg.de/fileadmin/uploads/images/Open_Positions/PostdocMolBio_Swart.pdf> and a technical assistant <https://www.eb.tuebingen.mpg.de/fileadmin/uploads/images/Open_Positions/TA_Swart_English.pdf>:

https://www.eb.tuebingen.mpg.de/open-positions/ <https://www.eb.tuebingen.mpg.de/open-positions/>

Best regards,
Estienne