Build the glucose with the terminal aglycon (OMe or whatever).  Once you
do, at the bottom will be a button for "Add Derivative".  Click that, then
click on the DGlcp as the residue to which you want to add derivatives,
then choose sulfate and the positions where you want the derivatives.  The
builder can't put sulfate at the anomeric position, but it can put it
everywhere else.

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley