We currently have 33 registered proficiency apps in 21 areas.  We need
quality applications in each proficiency area.

*Current proficiency areas without a registered application:*
Ag Comm - E/P
Ag Mech R&M - E
Ag Mech R&M - P
Ag Processing - E/P
Ag Sales - E
Ag Services - E/P
Agriscience Research - Animal
Agriscience Research - Plant
Beef Prod - E
Beef Prod - P
Div Hort - E/P
Env Sci & NR - E/P
Equine Science - E
Equine Science - P
Fiber and/or Oil Crop Prod - E/P
Forest Mgmt & Products - E/P
Fruit Prod - E/P
Grain Prod - E
Grain Prod - P
Home and/or Comm Dev
Outdoor Rec - E/P
Specialty Crop Prod - E/P
Swine Prod - E
Turf Grass Mgmt - E/P
Vet Science - E/P
Wildlife Prod & Mgmt - E/P

There are also 133+/- ag teachers in central region.  103 of you are HS
teachers. Currently 23 HS Teachers have registered a proficiency
application.  That means there are 80 more applications that need to be
registered for everyone to meet standard #22.

Let me ask you to take a moment to click the link below and register your
proposed application/s.  This helps us with planning and preparation.

*FY18 Central Region Proficiency Registration
<https://goo.gl/forms/TQ3ahhCq0RQjpFiE2>*

Thank you for all your hard work.  Remember to contact any of our Region
team with questions.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump