I have attached a copy of the Big Owl spreadsheet for this fiscal year.  It
is up to date as of today.

That being said, this is a very large document with lots of data.  The
chances of it containing a mistake is entirely possible.  I encourage each
of you to take a look at your personal data and verify.

If you happen upon an item that is incorrect, please reply to this email.
I will review and make corrections as needed.

I'll send another update in a few weeks and winners will again be announced
at summer conference during our region meetings.

If you have and questions let me know.

Kevin
--
Kevin Jump