Great Opportunity!

RW
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kent Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 1:59 PM
Subject: Horse Judging Clinic
To: [log in to unmask]

The UGA Horse Judging Clinic will be THIS SATURDAY. Yes it will be cold but
it may not be any warmer the following week.  Dress accordingly!  Please
remember to bring 1 gift card  so that we can show our appreciation to all
the UGA equestrians.

The clinic will be held on *Saturday, January 6, 2018*

At the UGA Equestrian Team Riding Complex - 1171 Ashtondale Road, Bishop GA

The schedule will go as follows:

*Georgia Horse Judging Clinic Schedule 01/06/18*
*Please be here before 12pm so that we can start on time. Please do not
arrive before 11am.

Registration will be on gaaged.org. Please bring a $20.00 Starbucks gift
card so that we can extend our appreciation to the riders of the UGA
Equestrian Team.

*Competition will start promptly at 12:00 NOON.*

12:00pm- Welcome and Intro to Halter
12:10pm- Performance Halter Mares
12:25pm- Judges reasons for Performance Halter Mares
12:35pm- Performance Halter Geldings
12:50pm- Judges reasons for Performance Halter Geldings
1:00pm- Intro to Horsemanship
1:15pm- Horsemanship Class
1:35pm- Judges Reasons for Horsemanship (Questions)
1:45pm- Short 10 min break
1:55pm-  Intro to Western Pleasure
2:05pm-  Western Pleasure Class
2:20pm- Judges Reasons for WP (Questions)
2:30pm- Intro to Hunter Under Saddle
2:40pm- Hunter Under Saddle Class
3:00pm- Judges reasons to HUS (Questions)
3:10pm- Conclusion/ Questions/ etc. Thanks for coming!

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463 <(706)%20552-4463>  Office
530-574-3687 <(530)%20574-3687>  Cell

--
Ricky Wheeler