I hope each of you enjoyed quality time with your respective families over
the Christmas and New Year Holidays.

As we return to our routines, I want to share a few reminders regarding
proficiency applications for this year.

*Proficiency Applications are due to the Region office by February 1st.  *

You may submit applications by:

   - mail - make sure to send it in time to arrive in office (not
   post-mark) by the 1st
   - deliver - you may deliver a hard copy directly to the office by 5 pm
   on the 1st
   - email/electronic submission to [log in to unmask]
      - electronic submissions must be in PDF format
      - each application must be emailed separately if you submit
      applications for multiple students
      - make sure each application is complete with signature pages

Take a few moments and click on the link below to register the students
that you intend to submit proficiency applications for this year.  Remember
our goal of having quality applications in each proficiency area this year.

FY18 Central Region Proficiency Registration
<https://goo.gl/forms/OgO3AXepSQleK8xG3>

The links below will take you to the Rubric for each proficiency type you
plan to submit.  Be sure to use the rubrics as you finalize your
applications for submission.

Agriscience Research Rubric
<https://www.ffa.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/Res_Proficiency_Final_Rubrics.pdf>

Combined Proficiency Rubric
<https://www.ffa.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/Combined_Proficiency_Final_Rubrics.pdf>

Placement Proficiency Ru
<https://www.ffa.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/proficiency_placement_rubric.pdf>
bric
<https://www.ffa.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/proficiency_placement_rubric.pdf>

Entrepreneurship Proficiency Rubric
<https://www.ffa.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/proficiency_entrepreneurship_rubric.pdf>

Don't hesitate to contact any of us if we can assist you with your
questions.

Kevin

Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher