Great Opportunity!

RW
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kent Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 1:59 PM
Subject: Horse Judging Clinic
To: [log in to unmask]

The UGA Horse Judging Clinic will be THIS SATURDAY. Yes it will be cold but it may not be any warmer the following week.  Dress accordingly!  Please remember to bring 1 gift card  so that we can show our appreciation to all the UGA equestrians.

The clinic will be held on Saturday, January 6, 2018

At the UGA Equestrian Team Riding Complex - 1171 Ashtondale Road, Bishop GA

The schedule will go as follows:

Georgia Horse Judging Clinic Schedule 01/06/18
*Please be here before 12pm so that we can start on time. Please do not arrive before 11am.

Registration will be on gaaged.org. Please bring a $20.00 Starbucks gift card so that we can extend our appreciation to the riders of the UGA Equestrian Team.

Competition will start promptly at 12:00 NOON.

12:00pm- Welcome and Intro to Halter
12:10pm- Performance Halter Mares
12:25pm- Judges reasons for Performance Halter Mares
12:35pm- Performance Halter Geldings
12:50pm- Judges reasons for Performance Halter Geldings
1:00pm- Intro to Horsemanship
1:15pm- Horsemanship Class
1:35pm- Judges Reasons for Horsemanship (Questions)
1:45pm- Short 10 min break
1:55pm-  Intro to Western Pleasure
2:05pm-  Western Pleasure Class
2:20pm- Judges Reasons for WP (Questions)
2:30pm- Intro to Hunter Under Saddle
2:40pm- Hunter Under Saddle Class
3:00pm- Judges reasons to HUS (Questions)
3:10pm- Conclusion/ Questions/ etc. Thanks for coming!

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher