Teachers,

I hope each of you enjoyed quality time with your respective families over the Christmas and New Year Holidays.

As we return to our routines, I want to share a few reminders regarding proficiency applications for this year.

Proficiency Applications are due to the Region office by February 1st.

You may submit applications by:
  • mail - make sure to send it in time to arrive in office (not post-mark) by the 1st
  • deliver - you may deliver a hard copy directly to the office by 5 pm on the 1st
  • email/electronic submission to [log in to unmask]
    • electronic submissions must be in PDF format
    • each application must be emailed separately if you submit applications for multiple students
    • make sure each application is complete with signature pages
Take a few moments and click on the link below to register the students that you intend to submit proficiency applications for this year.  Remember our goal of having quality applications in each proficiency area this year.

FY18 Central Region Proficiency Registration

The links below will take you to the Rubric for each proficiency type you plan to submit.  Be sure to use the rubrics as you finalize your applications for submission.

Agriscience Research Rubric

Combined Proficiency Rubric

Placement Proficiency Rubric

Entrepreneurship Proficiency Rubric

Don't hesitate to contact any of us if we can assist you with your questions.

Kevin

Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher
Central Region Agricultural Education