*$35,400* - That's the amount we have the opportunity to raise to support
your students!

Next week at Mid-Winter Conference, you will receive 10 Blue & Gold Gala
raffle tickets to sell.  Lasseter Equipment Group has generously donated
another John Deere Z540R ZTrak Residential Zero-Turn-Radius Mower as a
grand prize.

I have attached more information about the raffle and how to return the
ticket stubs to the Foundation office.  We need all stubs by *Wednesday,
March 7*.  The chapter that sells the most tickets will receive $2,000, the
chapter that sells second most will receive $1,000 and the chapter that
sells the third most tickets will receive $500.  All chapters that sell
tickets will be entered into a drawing to receive $500 for state convention
expenses.

PLEASE consider selling at least 10 tickets!  If you would like to learn
more about the Foundation and what we have going on, we will have a
break-out session next Wednesday, January 17, from 10:15-11:15 in the Old
Craft Shop.

Thank you for your support!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*