The *State FFA AG SALES CDE* is scheduled for Friday, February 9th and
Saturday, February 10th, 2018 at Fort Valley State University.  All events
will take place in the *Pettigrew Center* at Fort Valley State University,
including registration.  The *Pettigrew Center* is number *44 *on the
attached map of the FVSU campus.  Parking will be available in the parking
lot in front of the Bond Building and in front of the Pettigrew Center.
Below are the scheduled events.

*All events will take place in the Pettigrew Center*

*Friday, February 9th **(rooms 106, 107, 108, and 110)*

2:30 p.m.         Registration (outside 106)

2:50 p.m.         CDE Instructions

3:00 p.m.         Individual Sales Presentations

7:00 p.m.         Presentations should be finished

*Saturday, February 10th*

8:00 a.m.         Exam - Pettigrew Auditorium

8:50 a.m.         Announce top four teams

9:00 a.m.         Team Activity  (Green Room)

12:00 p.m.       CDE should be complete

                        Lunch

2:00 p.m.         Awards Ceremony

I congratulate you and your students and look forward to seeing you on
February 9th.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

--
*Barry Norris*

Cell - 478-290-5821
Forestry Teacher