Teachers

The State livestock shows will be here before we know it. As in the past,
we need the help from Teachers to make the shows happen. There are a lot of
jobs that you can help with at the shows that will make the shows a better
experience for your students.

If you would like to help at one or more of the shows you can look at the
attached google doc to see where and what time that help is needed- use the
tabs at the bottom of the page to go to the different shows, then if you
want to help email the show superintendent or your Area Animal Science
Teacher and they will put you on the list. *The link is for view only.*

Link to view the Google Doc.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdmSfUqntol00oxXuI6AuntkVxZ-8pfWwcNbKGXHyEQ/edit#gid=0>

The Ag Ed Show Superintendents are:

Beef Heifer- Ricky Wheeler- [log in to unmask]
Steer- Christa Steinkamp- [log in to unmask]
Dairy Heifers- Stan Mitchell- [log in to unmask]
Breeding Ewes- Kent Benson- [log in to unmask]
Breeding Does- Trisha Lastly- [log in to unmask]
Market Hogs- Tommy Waldrop- [log in to unmask]
Record Books, Rodeo Vouchers- Ben Lastly [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance and if you have questions please let me or your Area
Animal Science Teacher know.
--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher