---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 1:00 PM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

*Good afternoon!   Please let me know if you should need a catalog or
additional info on the following events:*

*January 27:  24th Annual Tokeena Angus Performance Tested Bull & Female
Sale, Seneca, SC; **www.tokeena.com* <http://www.tokeena.com/>

*February 3:  20th Annual Turnpike Creek Farms Angus & SimAngus Sale,
Milan, GA; www.turnpikecreek.com <http://www.turnpikecreek.com/>*

*February 7:  UGA Beef Cattle Short Course, Athens, GA; **www.ugabeef.com*
<http://www.ugabeef.com/>

*February 8:  26th Annual University of Georgia Focus on EPDs Bull Sale,
Athens, GA; 6 registered Angus Heifers and 15 commercial heifers will also
sell!  www.ugabeef.com <http://www.ugabeef.com/>*

*February 21-25:  GA 4-H and FFA State Livestock Shows, Perry, GA*

*March 6:  Tifton Beef Cattle Short Course, Irwinville, GA; www.ugabeef.com
<http://www.ugabeef.com/>*

*March 7:  Tifton Performance Tested Bull Sale, Irwinville, GA; *
*www.ugabeef.com* <http://www.ugabeef.com/>

*Thank you for your interest!  If I may be of assistance to you prior to or
during any of the events listed above, just let me know.*

--

*Patsie T. Cannon*

*Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.*

*   PO Box 500*