Many of you have expressed interest in having a middle school only SLC.
Camp John Hope is planning to offer a week of middle school camp this year!

Dates: *May 21 - 25, 2018 (week 1) OR **May 28 - June 1, 2018 (week 2)*
Cost: *$165.00 per person*

We must have a minimum number of campers to make it work.  If there is a
high demand, both Week 1 & Week 2 could become middle school only camps! In
order to make sure there will be enough schools commit, we will hold a
"soft" registration.  Below are details about this registration.

   - It is for *interest only*
   - Does not commit you to those dates
   - You will still need to register for camp during the regular
   registration period
   - If the minimum number of campers is not met, we will open registration
   to all schools (high school and middle).
   - You will know *BEFORE* regular registration period whether or not
   there will be an exclusive middle school week.

"Soft" registration opens *Monday January 22nd *at *7:00am!  *It will
close *February
5th *at *5:00pm. *

* How to register:*

   - Register through the SLC website at: www.georgiaslc.org.  Choose *Camp
   John Hope*
   - Use the *Soft Registration* link
   - Follow the step by step instructions on the page

Please let us know if you have any questions about camp!  We're looking
forward to another great year of SLC!

Thank you!
*Casey Shumate*
Camp Manager