Good Afternoon,

I hope that everyone is having a great start to the spring semester!  As we prepare for the rest of the school year, I wanted to send out this year’s Agricultural Education Invitational CDE information.  This year’s event will model what will hopefully become a State CDE next year!  Therefore, this year’s event will have a preliminary event that will take place on March 23rd in Athens and the finals will take place on Friday April 27th at the State FFA Convention.  The final four participants from the preliminary event will be eligible to participate in the finals in April.  More information will be shared with the final four at the event in March.  The chapters from “The Handbook of Agricultural Education” for this year’s event will be as follows: 1, 2, 5, 7, & 13.

This year all lesson plans must be submitted to by 11:59PM Tuesday March 6th.  All lesson plans should be emailed to [log in to unmask], the email should include the student’s name, chapter, teachers name, and teachers email address.

If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact me!

I hope that everyone will be spending some time tonight either in Atlanta or watching a TV to see the Georgia Bulldogs play in the National Football Championship!

GO DAWGS!!

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]