If you are interested in earning some professional learning hours, why wait for the summer! Please click here for the brochure and register for this year's WinterGreen Conference hosted by the GGIA. You will find many educational sessions through the day on Wednesday through Friday that can benefit you in your Horticulture courses. There are fees for each course that should be able to be paid by your CTAE Director.
Once you register, please let me know. I will be working with our friends at GGIA to have sign-in sheets at each of the sessions. Once you complete the session, you will sign-off with the room host and I will collect all the the sheets on Friday. I will submit your name and the number of hours to CTAERN for you to receive credit.
We always have a few ag teachers attend WinterGreen on their own, but after attending the educational sessions myself last year, it is my hope that more teachers will include this in their professional development plans. These courses are taught by industry professionals who are passionate about their jobs.
Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602